Effective Date: April 1, 2019
Does Wild Sky collect my personal information?
When you accept to play Wild Sky, you allow us to use some personal information, recorded on purpose in order to save some certain player data and to contact you when necessary. Your personal information helps us to provide you with the most efficient service.
Please find here below the list of what sort of information we collect from you:
- Player name
- Your messages to the service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Your email address, gender, age if you have connected to Facebook
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- Data about your use of the service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the service
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the service such as Facebook or Google
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better service
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the service and player experience
- Provide social features as part of the service
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
- To show personalized advertisements.
- Analyze and monitor use of the service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data. With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.
Sharing of your information
Apart from Wild Sky, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
- Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
- Wild Sky has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data to provide the service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
- In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
- We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
- The service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies.
Security of your Information
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Opt-out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). For more information, see also:
Cookies and similar technologies
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing your notification settings via your device.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
If and when you need to ask a question, express a complaint and share an information with us, please contact us via email@example.com